Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sorry guys, I have been slacking


Life has caught up with me in the last few weeks. Planning for college, doing a little side work to nab some cash, reading a awesome book called A Better Place, AND listening to the baby blues (Not my blues, my cousin's). Well apart from all that, I have joined a new guild. A fantastic guild. I finally found a place that not only suits my raiding schedule but my play style. Trivial of Hyjal will be my home for a long long time.

Almost immediately after joining Trivial it was time to raid. I must admit, I was really nervous. Would they like me? How would I size up against their other members? Upon our first pull, my nervousness had waned. I was listening to our very informative raid leader shout out targets over vent, and that definitely put me at ease. He was so good at making everything crystal clear which is definitely a step up from my old raiding guild. On my first night, I got to see Hydross and even attempt him a few times. Though we did not down him, I went away with a lot of valuable experience. With our heads still held high, we finished with a 1-shot of Lurker.

Last night was my second raid with my new guild. I was very excited and ready to roll with the punches. We cleared trash and I even got to be a goalie for a bit. We made our way up to Hydross. Boy was I ready to bash his face in! So we did. We started the night with a one-shot of Hydross. A few minutes later, we were making our way to the Lurker. we got into position, pulled, and I witnessed one of the cleanest Lurker take downs. With our egos swollen we decided to clear more trash in the attempt to get to Tidewalker. After we viciously slaughtered many a murloc, we were finally there. We had a few attempts on him. Our last being our best. 43% on a new boss. Now that is what I call teamwork! I can't wait to raid again.


...More to come soon. LEET GRAFICS FTW!
(Oh, and I love Hunters, sorry for calling you huntards =/ )

No comments: