Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Unguilded.

Ah to be free again and not held back my the restraints of raiding. It feels good.

The guild was up in arms again about a strategy to help our lower level and excluded members have some inclusion in the guild. Well it just happens that the guild has turned for the worst, only caring about their sub par progression. I offered several ways to help get those people involved, including a FFA Gruuls signup. Sadly, that was shot down. So after feeling bummed and ignored, I decided that the guild was not for me.

I am not sure if any guild is for me. I really just want to freelance, and enjoy the brand new feeling of freedom. One thing that is annoying is getting 20 tells a day saying "hey u want to joni my new guild is is called we r leet and you have gud gear so plz join we have a tabard". It gets old. But seriously, IT GETS OLD! =/

Anyways, I pondered on the way that Blizz is designing this game. It seems like the 10 man instance is getting a lot of attention. Also, I play a feral druid. Set pieces are great, but instance gear is pretty slim for bears. The new heroic badge items helps alot there. But anyways, I am guildless and not exactly looking.

No comments: