Friday, September 14, 2007

Karma!

Wow! I recently found out that Karma is not always a bitch. Sometimes she is sweet, and reminds me that I am a good person.

Okay, so check this out. A good friend of mine wanted to kill some dragons in Ogri'la. He needed those blue crystals off of the dragons. He asked over vent if we would help, and I agreed. I knew that by helping him, not only would I be of healing assitance, but I would get a chance at a super rare drop, The Badge of Tenacity. Needless to say, it did not drop. Oh and btw Hyjal the dragons are bugged. No blue crystals. Nonetheless, we decided that we would kill the dragons and craft the random cloak from their scales. I got a crappy caster one that magically turned into a blue crystal. That was it. No Badge yet again.

Later last evening I was browsing my guild forums and found that a rogue had gotten the drop. He posted on the forums that he was going to see if my class leader wanted it first. Luckily for me, my CL is really determined to get his mount. So, I get a tell from said rogue, offering that what should be epic trinket to me for 700G. Of course I am pretty poor, as I have been gearing out 3 sets. I had about 500 gold on me, and got a loan from Stan. I am now the happy owner of the badge. The endless farming is over. Now I just need Moroes Pocket watch to drop...

No comments: