Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Requirements for end-game raiding

Gruul's, SSC
Here are the stats druids should have for roles in Gruul's Lair and Serpentshrine Cavern. All figures are unbuffed. Since the raid team will soon be more formal, these should be considered "requirements."

Healing: 9,000 mana, 1,400 +healing, 100mp/5 (while casting) 8,000 health.
Tanking: 1,500 AP, 13,000 health, 27,000 armor, 30% dodge, 415 defense (or resilience)
Melee DPS: 2,400 AP, 30% crit, 8,000 health
Casting DPS: 800 +spell damage, 8,000 health, 6,000 armor (MK form)


Damn! And I thought I was set to go to Gruuls and SSC. These are really high standards. I was actually very disappointed yesterday when I saw that all three of my sets were not acceptable for end-game. Luckily for cat form, I just had to do some re-gemming. But for bear, my most valued form, I fall short of the needed 1500 attack power. This is where it gets tricky. I need 115 attack power. I HAVE to get the gloves from Curator, the belt out of Heroic Ramparts. The bracers out of Heroic Shattered Halls, and I am also concerned with my chest and legs. So in all, I have a lot of work ahead of me.

No comments: